Thursday, June 12, 2008

Small steps

I don't know why doing my laundry feels like a small achievement. I've needed to do it since I got home from Orlando over a week ago. The magic kingdom managed to rob me of my energy. I haven't felt the same since I got home.

I haven't felt myself in a while. I'm feeling super nostalgic for the past month, but in a way that makes me pensive...not always in a good way, but sometimes in a great and joy-filled way. I have had a lot of joy in the past few years, but also moments of difficulty.

But now, I find myself at a turning point in my life. I find myself at an open door that leads to new existence. Who I have been for the past few years is changing... evolving. I find myself concerned about different things; things that matter more now than they did in years past. It's so unbelievably scary. Yet, I'm not afraid... OK, I am...but I think it's OK.