Friday, September 15, 2006

Wide awake

It's 2:16 am and I'm still up doing work. I was exhausted when I got home, but somehow I've managed to stay awake. Whenever I get started on a project like this, my energy level goes up. It's almost obsessive, I can't go to sleep until the project's done...Mostly because my mind will work on it all night if I don't finish it.

Tomorrow is my last official day of leave, although I've been working most days since my accident. I'm not sure what it'll be like when I go back because my arm is still going to be in the sling. So I'll still be typing with one arm. I'm getting better at it, but I have to use spell check a lot more than before.

I start physical therapy next week. I'll know what days and how often on Tuesday, so don't ask me until Tuesday afternoon. I also don't know how long I'll be in this sling, nor do I know how long my recovery time will be...*sigh* Can you tell that I've been asked these questions a lot already?

Ok, I'm tired now... I'm going to bed...Please don't me before 9 am.