Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Notebook woes

Those of you who know me will understand what I'm about to say. It's week five of classes and I still don't have a notebook for either of my classes. I'm not sure why I haven't done it yet. I took the time to find two binders, cleaned them out, found dividers, really made an effort to get started on the right foot.

I looked at my desk today and realized that I have gone far beyond procrastination. It not that I don't have the I don't have time to set up the notebook. I just haven't had it in me to do it. You would think that 12 years of secondary education would've stuck with me. Rule #1, have a notebook, organize your homework.

Instead my desk is chaos and I'm always doing homework at the last minute.

Here's the really hilarious part of all this... I just got contact information for the student that I'm going to coach. Thankfully, she'll never see my desk. Hopefully, she doesn't need help setting up a notebook or else she might flunk out of school.