Friday, April 04, 2008

Blogging

I've been hearing talk lately that blogging is going out of fashion. I hope that isn't true. I enjoy blogging and I enjoy reading blogs. I have to admit that I haven't been keeping up with my blog as of late. But trust me, I've had plenty on my mind.

School, of late, is a chore and drudgery to me. Not because I don't want to be there (which I don't), but more because I have over committed myself and I feel like I'm losing control over the situations in my life. As a closet control freak, I need to know how tomorrow is going to play out so I can plan accordingly. That doesn't seem to be happening for me this semester.

There's also the fact that I've taken on more at work than I can realistically handle. I'm having a hard time keeping all the balls in the air and I'm trying my best to maintain the smoke and mirrors. So far, it's working. But I have a feeling that if I keep up this pace, it'll burn me out.