Monday, March 28, 2005

Correcting a commandment

"Thou shall not covet thy neighbor's life"

As hard as it's been, I'm finally getting to the point where I can actually keep this commandment. My life is getting better and more desirable. I think that as I decorate my new apt, it's almost like I'm putting the decorative touches on my life...making my home, my life, more comfortable.

A friend asked me if I feel more grown up living on my own. I only feel grown up when it's time to pay the bills. I don't actually feel my age. I feel younger. It's almost like I'm having the fun that I should've had years ago. But the great thing is that I have the experience to know how to handle myself that I didn't have in my early twenties. I don't want to go back to that time, but I'm enjoying this time in my life.