Thursday, September 13, 2007

Good Day

I finally got my check...YAY!!! Now I can pay my cellphone bill, which makes me happy and I'm sure AT&T as well. I got a turn-off notice in the mail on Monday and I've been getting phone calls every other day for about two weeks. Today, I made payment arrangements with the nicest lady. She gave me until the end of the month to completely pay off the bill, but as soon as the check clears, that bill is history.

Today, I got re-energized...I found that place of joy in doing my job. I met with a department on some proposed software and they were great. We talked and brain-stormed and it looks like we're going to go with the software. This is the great thing about my job. I wasn't there to shove my thoughts down their throat. I was there to facilitate the move to a new and improved process. My relationship with this department has grown so much in the last year and a half in a positive way. They make me love my job.