Monday, October 08, 2007

Tiny Little Fractures

TheSueG (2:46:35 PM): how's your arm?
webkidjulie (2:46:45 PM): it doesn't hurt right now..
webkidjulie (2:46:54 PM): but I've been in the sling all day
TheSueG (2:47:10 PM): how long can you keep that on?
webkidjulie (2:47:24 PM): I'll find out how long I'll have to wear it tomorrow morning
TheSueG (2:48:25 PM): are you thinking of moving in to the doctor's office to save all the travel time?
webkidjulie (2:48:38 PM): you're funny, sue
TheSueG (2:48:52 PM): I try


So if you didn't know, I went to the ER on Friday because my shoulder was killing me. After waiting two hours, I found out that I have chip fractures on my shoulder. I have to wear a sling and see the orthopedist. So I go back to see Dr. Yeh tomorrow. He probably thought that he'd never have to see me again.
I'll keep you posted on the shoulder.