Tuesday, May 30, 2006

OOPS

The freakiest thing happened today. As I was leaving work today, I started to go out an emergency exit. Now this is a door that is always unlocked and isn't truly an emergency exit. As I put my hand on the door, the fire alarm went off. Now, it was a coincidence, but it made me jump for a second.

I had a Steve Urkel "did I do that?" moment.

In other news...

My vacation plans are progressing. I looked into Red Sox tickets, not realizing that Red Sox tickets are more rare than error free speech from George Bush. I did find some tickets on eBay, but they're all terribly expensive. I don't "need" to the see the Red Sox, but it would be nice. I need to figure out my itinerary.

Here are some possibilities:

Museum of Science
New England Aquarium
Skywalk Observatory
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
Harvard Museum of Natural History
John F. Kennedy Presidential Library & Museum

I have to update my website with my itinerary soon. It'll be done soon. I need to come up with a new design. I promise I'll do it before I leave...really!