Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I should've gone to bed

I feel guilty for not keeping up with my blog lately. Life has been so hectic with school and work projects. I'm working on my Web Design class sememster project. It's a web site about a day spa. It's not as easy a topic as I thought it would be. But I'm plowing through.

Thinking of plowing through... I was working on my project Sunday night. I started around 9 pm and at one point looked up at the time and it was 4 am. I was shocked to say the least. I ended up working on it for four more hours and at 8:15 am I went to bed. I called and left a garbled message on my supervisor's voicemail and went to bed. After 2 hours, I woke up and started getting ready for work. Here's a tip for you, if you don't sleep for 22 hours, you don't get to decide what's best for you that particular day. Going to work was such a mistake because when I finally got there, I was so tired, I couldn't even think. I'm glad that no one asked about anything of any importance because they wouldn't have gotten anything intelligent from me.

Just talking about it is making me sleepy... I need a nap.