Sunday, October 22, 2006

Project All-day

I spent the day working on a project. Once again, I found myself obsessed with an idea and had to see it to fruition.

Here are the project instructions:

In Project 2 you are going to write at least two paragraphs using one of the rhetorical devices, Metaphor or Metonymy, to help you make your point. For example ? the world is an egg. Explain to us how the world is an egg. An example of Metonymy ? John Smith, like many other rodeo riders, has great family values. What can we generalize about rodeo riders, or working men in general?

Next, find a graphic that continues the rhetorical idea, and layout a page with the story and the graphic. Use formatting and other text attributes that we have already discussed to make it easy for us to read the information.

I'm basically done, but I want to wait to post it.