Friday, January 05, 2007

Coding my brains out.

This is my entry for the night...

I'm so tired. I've been working on a project for about three weeks and it's finally coming to an end. It's odd because I've been working on this forever. I don't mean that in the sense of, "man, I've been working on this forever... I'll be glad when it's over". I mean it more like, "this is really pushing my higher brain functions. I feel like I'm really using my critical thinking skills."

It makes me want to learn more and use these skills more... almost. There's a danger in using new skills...if you use them, people will want you to use them again. You become a "go-to" person, which can have it's benefits. But most of the time, they don't.

I guess it's a good thing that I took some time off from school : )