Monday, February 13, 2006

Home Decor

I'm in the process of redoing my living room and dining room. I am giving my mom the dining room table and the shelf and my stereo in exchange for a black porch table. Now before you make a face, let me tell you my plan. I really want to open the space up in my dining room and since I never have people over, there's really no need for a large dining room table that even I don't eat at.

So all I'll need to do is get a piece of glass and a table cloth and I'll be on my way. I also got a painting for the dining room, but I want to get the table in place before I put it up.



I've really let the apt fall to the wayside since I've been in school. I need the organization and the peace that comes with it in order to stay focused. Hopefully, once the table gets here, I can achieve that level of peace I need.