Tuesday, February 07, 2006

What do you say?

I wish I had something of some importance to share tonight. Each day that passes, I feel that I could do more with my life. I've set so many plates before me and am only taking small tastes from each one. I feel connected to everything, yet out of touch at the same time.

There are things in my life right now, that are completely out of my control. I don't like this, but it's important that I go along, be a part of the team. I definitely want some answers, but need to careful about getting them or else I could make life harder on myself. But being a type A person, you know that this uncertainly is killing me.

However, I do know this. Having supportive people in my life helps me through these times. Also, prayer helps a lot. There is no way to make it through without prayer.