Friday, February 03, 2006

I feel pretty...oh so pretty

Guess what kiddies? Aunty Julie went to the spa today and she had a grand old time. The massage, facial, manicure and pedicure, all necessary things to make this gal happy.

Massages are a new thing for me and as uncomfortable as I thought I'd be, I really wasn't. The facial was cool, until she started sticking me with some pointy metal thingamabob (that's a technical term; you need not worry yourself about it). I think she was cleaning my pores...Yikes!

When it was time for the pedicure, the part I was most nervous about, (did you see my feet before today?), it wasn't so bad. Although it was kind of disconcerting because my tech was a little Asian lady. Did I mention the Asian nail technician in my blog post about stereotypes? If not, I should've.

Any who... it was a good afternoon... in fact it was a great afternoon. I got to spend it with someone who is slowly turning into my twin... or am I turning into hers? hmmm... We got to talk about alot things. I'm glad we went.