Monday, July 03, 2006

Shopping

There are days when I am fully convinced that I am lacking some of the most important "girl" genes. Whenever it's time to go shopping for clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry, makeup... basically anything that is unique to women.

I took my poor unsuspecting friend shopping with me because I am hopeless on my own. We started out a little after 1 pm and didn't get home until close to 8 pm. She said that she had a good time... it was torture for me, mostly because I didn't have a clue. I take that back... I knew exactly what I didn't want. But she and my sister Tiffany managed to find three skirts and a top for me. I did pull out one top for myself. I surprised myself. Now, I have to find two more tops and then my outfits will be complete. So tomorrow I have to go to Old Navy to get some camis.