Wednesday, July 25, 2007

One of those days

Today was one of those days that I would've like to have a do-over. Things at work refused to work, users found my phone number, and an irrate father yelled at me. The father was actually funny because he just needed someone to listen to him get things off his chest. After he said his peace, he apologized for ruining my day.

On the flip side, I met my friend Marie's sister Julie. It's so funny to put a face with a name. I felt we were old friends because Marie is always talking about the "other Julie". The other fun thing that happened was that I actually went to the market in shorts. Now this may not seem like a big thing, but I've never been terribly comfortable about wearing shorts out of the house. But for some reason, I felt like going for it today.