Saturday, November 24, 2007

Setting Goals

It’s good to set goals for yourself. I heard it said once that until you put to paper, an unwritten set of goals is merely a wish list. Goals help you focus and see your future self in a positive place in life.

So that’s what I’m going to do. I want to set goals for work, school, and most importantly, I want to set spiritual goals. I’ve been working on those for a while, but haven’t put pen to paper yet. For the month of December, I’m going to make a schedule for the ministry and personal bible reading. Now that I have my new iPod classic, I can take the listen and read the bible almost anywhere. I can even listen to my Watchtower and Awake magazines on my iPod as well. What I want to do is get myself to the point where I’m doing some sort of spiritual study everyday and I don’t want a week to go by without going out into the ministry and having a meaningful share.

Once school is over, which will hopefully be in May 2008, I think that I’ll be able to spend more time doing the things I really want to do. I can’t wait.