Tuesday, July 26, 2005

State of Mind

As I sit here in front of the computer, desperately trying to think of something deep and meaningful to say in my blog, I find that nothing of any consequence comes to mind. I play a few songs in the hopes that they will give me inspiration.

I play Toni Braxton's "Unbreak My Heart" and I instantly get sad, thinking of those who have betrayed me. The Backstreet Boys, "Incomplete" makes me long for the love that I don't have. Even the Corrs, who usually lift my spirits, do nothing but make me thinking of the wedding I've always dreamt of.

I think I need sleep... time for my brain to rest. I can't be the wise sage all the time for crying out loud!

I think I'm having vacation withdrawal... Is that a real thing?

:(

Listen to Clint Black's song State of Mind