Saturday, January 21, 2006

Long Day, Late Night

Today was a day of rest for me. I felt physically drained when I woke up this morning. Yesterday was hectic and I had very vivid dreams. My brain probably never calmed down.

I went to McDonald's this morning to use one of the coupons that came in the mail last week. McDonald's sent out coupon books and apparently everyone was in McDonald's redeeming the coupons this morning. I got a steak and egg bagel sandwich. The steak, if you could call it that, wasn't that good.

Anyway, the rest of the day happened... I didn't get that much more energy. I just wanted to go to sleep. But I didn't. Now, I have an outline to do and I can't get it started. I have an idea of how I want the outline to flow, but getting it on paper just isn't happening. I'm usually ok to do this sort of thing in a crunch. But it's just not happening. If I don't turn it in within the next 28 minutes, I'll get late points.

Well, at least I'll be consistent...
I'm going to bed...