Thursday, August 31, 2006

Elbow Update

I finally found a position that will allow me to sleep comfortably. I have sleep on my couch with a pillow on my stomach and my arm on the pillow. Having a broken elbow is no fun...although the people at work are having fun spreading rumors about how I broke it. One story has me drunk and stumbling down the steps. The other story has me getting into an argument with my vice president and punching him out.

The real story is not nearly as exciting. I had on sandals that were a little slippery and I fell - plain and simple. I went down seven steps without really touching any of them.

My surgery is Wednesday 9/6 and they are going to put my elbow back together with pins and screws. It'll be the first step toward becoming a borg. I don't want to be a borg.