Thursday, January 27, 2005

My new congregation

Last night was the last meeting at the Kingdom Hall for me. It was nice to see everyone and to associate with everyone. After the meeting, I gave out some thank you cards to the families who had me over for dinner and took a couple of pictures.

It's so nice to know that you can go anywhere around the world and the Witnesses you meet are like family. During my stay, they took me in and I really felt like I was a part of the congregation, even though sometimes, I didn't know what they were saying. I learned a lot from them about Jehovah and about how we really need to stick close to him and each other now more than ever before.

This experience of going to a spanish speaking congregation was hard because of the language difference, but I still want to go to one when I get home.

Here's a picture of some of the people in my new congregation... Las Palmas.

Las Palmas Congregation in Curenavaca, Mexico