Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Adda Girl!

It's so nice to have a helpful advisor for school. My advisor at UMUC has been working overtime for me and I really appreciate it. It's been so long since I had to start the process of going to school that I had forgotten all that is involved.

Kristin, my advisor, has helped me through all the steps and even though I've had tons of problems, she's always done everything with great customer service. I can almost imagine her smiling the whole time.

The funny thing is that I've never met Kristin in person. She's my online advisor at my online school. She does exist, as does my school, but it's truly weird to have an advisor that you never meet. I've experienced great online support in the past and still keep in touch with that person. Could I be so blessed as to have two great online helpers in one lifetime?

Kristin has made sure that I've done everything I have to to get prepared for the Fall. I think I'll be good to go with Kristin as my advisor.


My advisor rocks!