Monday, August 22, 2005

Friendship Quotes:

From http://www.friendship.com.au/quotes/quolyric.html

"If you should die before me, ask if you could bring a friend."- Stone Temple Pilots

"I'll lean on you and you lean on me and we'll be okay."- Dave Matthews Band

"You were the one who made things different, you were the one who took me in. You were the one thing I could count on, above all, you were my friend."- Tom Petty

"Lean on me, when you're not strong, and I'll be your friend, I'll help you carry on, for it won't be long, 'til I'm going to need somebody to lean on."- "Lean On Me"

"In good times, in bad times I'll be on your side forever more, that's what friends are for." - "That's what friends are for"

"You've got troubles, I've got 'em too. There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you. We'll stick together to see it through cause you've got a friend in me."- Randy Newman

"See you and me have a better time than most can dream of, better than the best, so we can pull on through, whatever tears at us, whatever holds us down, and if nothing can be done, we'll make the best of what's around." -Dave Matthews Band

"If I had only one friend left, i'd want it to be you." -Paul Overstreet.

"Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together"- Woodrow Wilson

"The most I can do for my friend is simply to be his friend. I have no wealth to bestow on him. If he knows that I am happy in loving him, he will want no other reward. Is not friendship divine in this?"- Henry David Thoreau

"Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannogt congeal in winter."- James Fenimore Cooper