Sunday, August 21, 2005

Mad About You

Last night, I had the strangest dream. I must really need to watch Mad About You because I dreamt about being on Mad About You. I wasn't on the tv show, it was real life for me. Oddly enough, I was Murray, Paul and Jamie's dog.

Paul and Jamie decided to move to a new apt and I was finding it hard to adjust. They let me sleep in the bed, but I didn't want to. The only place I wanted to sleep was on the floor next to the bedroom door. So I went to the bed, got a pillow with my teeth and took it to the corner by the door. Paul and Jamie laid down on the floor next to me. I started to fall asleep but as soon as they got up to go get in bed, I woke back up. This went on for several hours until I eventually went to sleep.

So, what does it mean to dream about being a dog that can't sleep?