Monday, October 24, 2005

Tyra and Halle

Last night I dreamt that my friend was black. Now, in real life, she's white. In my dream had a light complexion with curly reddish brownish. She didn't look like a white person made up to look black, she was actually black.

Wait, there's more...

I tell her about the dream today and she says, "Did I look like Tyra Banks"? Now, I can only blame this on America's Next Top Model. She's started watching it and well... I don't know what to say...

So I told her that if she gets to look like Tyra Banks, then I, in turn, get to look like Halle Berry. I mean it's only fair. I've always had good looking friends and felt like the "plain" one. So if there's a tranformation, we're both getting it. I mean, as long as we're stretching things, why not go for gold!