Sunday, May 15, 2005

From a recent email...

How much do we actually know about our friends and relatives?
This is a questionnaire to get to know them better.
Read through the comments below, about me.


1. What time is it: 9:24 pm

2. Name: Julie

3. Nicknames: Jul, Jules, Jules Vern

4. Piercing: two, one in each ear

5. What is the most recent movie you've seen in the theater: Hitch

6. Eye color: Brown

7. Place of birth: In Sinai Hospital

8. Favorite foods: Crab cakes

9. Ever been to Africa? No.

10. Ever been toilet papering: Nope.

11. Love someone so much it made you cry: haven't we all?

12. Been in a car accident: No

13. Croutons or bacon bits: eww!

14. Favorite day of the week: Friday

15. Favorite restaurants: PF Changs

17. Favorite sport to watch: Oh do I have to ? Isn't there a good movie on Lifetime instead?

18. Favorite ice cream: Ben & Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk (even it makes me sick - lactose intolerant)

19. Disney or Warner Brothers: Disney

20. Favorite fast food restaurant: Subway

21. What color is your bedroom carpet: brown/tan

22. How many times did you fail your driver's test: Failure was not an option

23. Before this one, from whom did you get your last e-mail: with 7 email accounts, who even knows?

24. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Sam Goody or Ikea depending on my mood.

25. What do you do most often when you are bored? Talk to people on IM and read other people's blogs

26. Bedtime: My goal is 11:00 - 11:30 or earlier depending on the night.

27. Who will respond to this e-mail the quickest? Carrie

28. Who is the person you sent this to that is least likely to respond? Jeanette, I don't think she even checks her email.

29. Who are you most curious about their responses to this questionnaire? Probably Carol because I know her the least.

30. Favorite TV shows: Gilmore Girls, Reba, and Hope and Faith

31. Last person you went to dinner with: Marie

32. Ford or Chevy? I don't know the difference...

33. What are you listening to right now: because of question #11, Brandy's song Have you Ever? is stuck in my head.

34. What is your favorite color: sage green

35. Lake, Ocean or River: I'm not big on water, but if I have to choose, I guess ocean.

36. How many tattoos do you have: What, are you trying to get me in trouble?

37. How many people are you sending this e-mail to? 7

Time you finished this e-mail: 9:33