Friday, September 16, 2005

TGIF

It's been a long week. I'm ready for the weekend. I have a ton of homework, but that's ok. I can get through that.

OK...

Kenny Chesney and Renee Zellweger, were we really surprised that their marriage didn't last? Zellweger is claiming "fraud" as her grounds for the annullment. Most of the articles I've read said that this is unusual and hard to prove. But if you think about it, maybe it's Kenny that should be claiming fraud.

Go with me on this one....

Reportedly, Kenny Chesney developed a crush on Renee (or should I say her character) when he saw her in Jerry Maguire. He was so enamored with her that he wrote a song called "You Had Me At Hello". That could be considered either incredibly sweet or incredibly creepy. You take your pick. So this past January when they met at a Tsunami relief telethon, well of course, it was love at first sight. Kenny met Dorothy Boyd, er, Renee Zellweger. Sorry I got Renee confused with her character from Jerry Maguire.

Oh wait, maybe Kenny did too. Maybe Kenny realized that didn't marry Dorothy, a make believe woman, and that he really married Renee.

Hmmm....